Thursday, August 7, 2008

Hey everyone,

Thanks for all those comments, I really enjoyed reading them!

Another group of JETs arrived yesterday so now that we are all here (11 new JETs and 5 older JETs who have stayed on) I think things will start happening. This afternoon we are having an information session about all the paperwork, tomorrow I'm giving my Japanese self introduction and tomorrow night we have our first work party. (Apparently work parties happen all the time).

I'll try and put up a few photos of my apartment....

1 comment:

Anna said...

Hi Naomi! I;ve been having fun reading your blog - lots of laughs! Hope you're not having too much trouble finding entertainment - sounds like there are lots of new things to see (and try to work out without instructions) at least. I don't know what is the best way to talk to you - should I email or is facebook best or what? I don't have much news except that I;ve decided to get out of my job before I die of stress... Anyway, good to hear you're starting to settle in. THinking of you heaps!
Love Anna