Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I can't feel my legs! (Friday 1st August, 2008, 11:30pm)

There is a reason Japanese people are thin – and it's not just about the food. Steps! They walk up and down steps all day. I don't remember the last time I walked up and down so many steps. But on the upside, I did get some shopping done: curtains, sheets, frypan, drinking glasses, camera :P other bathroom and kitchen things, groceries... The curtains are fantastic – they give a bit more privacy than the brown paper and keep out the sun. The camera is pretty cool too – you might get some pictures now.

My first home cooked meal in Japan was a success (or maybe I was just really hungry!) well, apart from the noodles which didn't go soft. Seafood stir fry - calamari, either sea scallop or muscles (not sure which, it was yummy in a chewing sort of a way), prawns with legs but no heads, and random octopus tentacles. Dan, you had better get used to eating interesting meals.

1 comment:

Stirl said...

No I am not stalking your blog all the time, I have simply set up google alerts to send me an email whenever it notices there is new content here. :)

Strangely eough I just bought/read enders game again myself. Now I am considering buying enders shadow etc.

I am also trying to find a free browser based game...one that doesn't take up too much time.
After not playing games for years I started one a while back and eventually got good at it helped manage 100s of players and the downside of all this was that it started to take way to much time. Let me know if you want to hear the result of my investigations! :)