Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Photos!

Either you're starting to get really bored with these and need something different or you have so much spare time that you're keeping up with me. Either way, I have something for you -- photos!!

I bought a camera that fits in my pocket that I'm taking with me everywhere. Now while I still feel a little silly taking photos, I have began. Mostly I've taken photos of my apartment, the surrounding area and a few other shots that have caught my interest. Let me know if there's any that you don't understand or anything that you're curious about.

Where are these photos you ask? To the right of this page! There is a link to my photos. Otherwise if you get stuck finding the link, you can go directly there... http://picasaweb.google.com/naomi.c.palmer/

While in some ways it doesn't feel like you're (I'm) far away at all - I am interacting with many of you just as much as when I'm at home - I still miss you! Thanks for keeping in touch and all the little messages. I hope you feel like you're part of what I'm doing - I am thinking of all of you!

Remember there is plenty of room at in my apartment (you know this as you've now seen the pics) and you're welcome to visit.

No comments: